- Personal Information
- Your transaction history and the information you provide to us voluntarily on our web site is stored in our customer database along with the customer information received in our catalog phone center and out local retail superstore. Some of the information we solicit, such as e-mail address, is voluntary, while much of it is required in order to fulfill your order properly. In addition to fulfilling your orders, we use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- We will not share or sell your name or personal information to anyone but Dotgolf.com.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. We do not make any phone numbers in our customer database available to other companies or organizations.
- Any personal information you reveal to us is protected during transmission by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information and is the accepted standard industry-wide for web site security. Our web site presently does not store your credit card information, and any of your credit card information that may be stored in other Dot Golf systems is protected by state-of-the-art firewalls. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- To make any address changes or other modifications to your Dot Golf account information, please call 1-800-554-6539, or login to your account at Dotgolf.com.
- E-mail Policy
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and those who voluntarily include their e-mail addresses when ordering online. We cannot obtain your e-mail address unless you voluntarily provide it to us, or we obtain it from a service company that has confirmed your willingness to distribute it. Our web server recognizes the computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, but not the e-mail address, for each visitor to our home page.
- Other than the exceptions noted above, Dot Golf will not sell, share or otherwise distribute your e-mail address. Any e-mail address supplied directly to Dot Golf with respect to online orders, and requests for other information will remain in the sole possession of Dot Golf.
- If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from Dot Golf in the future, please use our unsubscribe form to remove your name from our list, or let us know by contacting us by e-mail, or by calling us at the above telephone numbers and telling us that you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from Dot Golf. Supplied e-mail addresses on our customer registration form will be used for order confirmation and alerts relating to an order.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us here or by calling us at the above telephone numbers.
- Like most retail web sites, we use "cookies," which are pieces of data given to your browser that allow our web site to identify you when you access our site. The most obvious benefit of cookies is that they keep an active Shopping Cart intact for 24 hours even if you log off of your computer. While some concern has been expressed over the privacy implications of cookies, it is important for you to understand that cookies cannot extract any information about you that you have not already revealed voluntarily. The vast majority of Internet users now appreciate cookies as a convenience feature for shopping online. If you desire, the "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Site Traffic Data
- Our computers collect and store certain data from your visits to our web site. The information we collect from this site traffic helps us to make the site easier to navigate and to improve your shopping experience at Dotgolf.com. We do not share or distribute any specific customer site traffic data to any other parties.
- This web site is owned and operated by Dot Golf, 1-800-554-6539.
We can be reached through our Contact Page, or you can reach us from the United States or Canada by telephone at 1-800-554-6539 between the hours of 9am and 6pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday, or by fax at 1-503-408-1217. International calls can be placed to 1-800-554-6539. Our postal address is: 11616 NE Halsey St. Portland, OR 97220