Shop Cobra By Category
- Club designer and former Australian amateur golf champ Thomas Crow founds a small golf club company, and names it Cobra Golf.
- First U.S. club manufacturer to offer stock graphite-shafted woods and irons. Introduces the Lady Cobra and Senior line of woods and irons with superior game improvement graphite technology.
- "The Shark" signs an endorsement contract, and assists Crow in the development of Cobra's first line of forged irons.
- Fall, The most extensive line of new Cobra products ever is introduced, featuring the new King Cobra II Irons and Ti Offset woods. The King Cobra II irons feature an integrated Quad system which combines four distinct technological features: A new heel-weighting hosel, dual-purpose sole, reinforced shaft tip shape, and optimal progressive weight distribution system - all to create longer, more accurate shots.
- January, Cobra introduces S2 drivers and fairways that offer superior accuracy, distance and forgiveness, for all players. The titanium driver is adjustable and features a black Physical Vapor Deposition finish, 9 Point Face Technology, and traditional clubhead shape, and is available in an offset version as well. The S2 fairways have a thin, hot clubface and progressive sole design.
- February, Ian Poulter bests the field at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship and in doing so, moves into 5th in the Official World Golf Rankings, the highest position of his career. He's playing the ZL driver (9.5º, neutral "N" position), and King Cobra Pro CB (4-7) and MB (8-PW) irons.
- March, Camilo Villegas captures The Honda Classic, playing an S9-1 Pro S (10.5º) driver, Speed LD FST 3- and 5-woods, and Pro CB (5-PW) irons.
- March, The S2 Max iron and iron-hybrid integrated sets debut. The S2 Max features deep-faced, Baffler-style hybrids that provide proper distance gapping throughout the set. The irons in both sets are wide-sole, low-profile clubs that increase forgiveness and provide high launch. All of the clubs bear 9 Point Face Technology.
- April, Cobra introduces the sleek-looking, stainless steel Baffler Rail Hybrid featuring a thin, high-strength maraging steel clubface that's designed to increase ball speed, and combined with stronger lofts, bolster distance. It has a new four-way rail sole and 9 Point Face Technology, as well.
- April, PUMA AG purchases Cobra Golf, and creates a new company, COBRA-PUMA GOLF. The merger leverages PUMA Golf's footwear, apparel and accessories designs with Cobra Golf's advanced equipment and accessories.
There are no products to list.